1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ERIA COMPONENTES ELECTRICOS SL is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of personal data of the USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or
of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available on the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are prescriptions.
The following are not included in the list of the legal documents that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with security measures
The data is stored in anonymized or completely destroyed form.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except, if necessary for the development and
the purposes of the processing, to our providers of communications-related services, with the aim of providing our customers with
for which the RESPONSIBLE party has signed the required confidentiality and data processor contracts
by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ERIA COMPONENTES ELECTRICOS SL. C/ FUERTEVENTURA Nº4 BJ – 28703 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE person through ERIA COMPONENTES ELECTRICOS SL. C/ FUERTEVENTURA Nº4 BJ – 28703 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com